Maxim Electrical & Infrastructure activities are carried out so as to protect the health of employees, trainees, customers, contractors, and community while paying proper regards to the protection and management of the environment. The entire business is committed to the protection and management of the environment in all its activities and operations by maintaining the highest environmental standards.
Maxims Objectives are:
- Meet and exceed all legal and regulatory requirements for environmental management and protection; and where these are insufficient to protect the environment, apply best practice standards that will ensure the environment is protected;
- Maintain an awareness within Maxim Electrical & Infrastructure activities of the responsibilities of Maxim employees, contractors and affected people to ensure protection of the environment;
- Regularly review Maxim activities to identify and assess the environmental impact associated with these activities; and-
- Implement and maintain management systems, processes, programs and procedures to ensure the environment is protected including the control of discharge of waste substances and emissions, or any other potentially environmentally hazardous conditions that may harm the environment;
- Provide an environmental emergency response program for unforeseen events so as to minimise the risk to people, facilities, and assets;
- Provide environmental training for management, employees, visitors, and affected people where applicable;
Maxim's commitment to the environment is as important as our commitment to other aims, activities and operations. Maxim will report on its environmental performance to the relevant authorities.